At Valley Organized Physicians, our physicians are held to the highest standards. To us, it’s important that each patient receives the latest preventive care and treatments available, so they get the best outcome possible. That’s why we have a strict set of requirements that must be met by all of our network physicians.
NETWORK PHYSICIAN REQUIREMENTS
- Ensuring access to routine procedures in a reasonable time with appointments available regularly.
- Focus on the patient’s experience and providing a way to give us feedback on our work.
- Offering the highest quality of in-network providers.
- Quality of care standards that include regular screenings and preventive measures.
- Fewer hospital admissions and readmissions per year.