With over 500 providers, including both primary care physicians and specialists in the Rio Grande Valley area, we are able to address the healthcare needs of approximately 34,000 patients. Additionally, our multiple locations make it easier for our patients to get quality healthcare close to home–which is very important to us.
Changing healthcare isn’t our only goal— we also want to change the lives of the patients we serve, for the better. The network of healthcare providers at Valley Organized Physicians work hard to ensure the needs of each individual are met with a unique, coordinated care approach. Our priority is keeping your members healthy by offering them personalized care. By developing, executing, and managing a complete health program–as a team–we can do just that
It’s important that every patient is provided with the highest quality care that includes:
- Offering a wide breadth of in-network providers.
- Access to routine procedures in a reasonable time with appointments available regularly.
- Personal attention to the patient, including a way to provide feedback about his or her experience with our work.
- Fewer hospital admissions and readmissions per year.
- Quality of care standards that include regular screenings and preventive measures.
Our Premier Physicians Network currently serves the following areas: Alamo, Brownsville, Donna, Elsa, Harlingen, Laredo, McAllen, Mercedes, Mission, San Benito, Raymondville, Port Isabel and Weslaco.
Ready to make the Valley Organized Physicians network available to your customers in the Rio Grande Valley area?